Rules on MovieStarPlanet (What not to do)
- Don't share your password and don't ask another user for their
password. MovieStarPlanet never asks users for their password and
users should never write their MovieStarPlanet password in any
forum, either in game or outside of the website.
- Do not reveal such details as your real name or password on the
promise of a free VIP membership or StarCoins, Diamonds or other
prizes/rewards. Nobody needs your password to give you VIP
membership or StarCoins, Diamonds or other prizes/rewards.
- Don't reveal personal information (such as real name, email,
phone number, age, address, name of school, or user names of
Facebook, Skype, MSN etc.)
- Don't write things that are sexually suggestive or racist.
- Don't select a username that refers to gender issues or
sexuality, and don't use your real name as your username.
- Don't harass or annoy other users or beg for items.
- Don't use offensive language. Abusive behaviour is not
- Don't pretend to be or impersonate a staff member/moderator of
MSP. A real moderator can be identified by a moderator badge, which
will be displayed at all times.
- Don't break any copyright laws.
- Don't send chain letters. Don't copy/paste chain letters.
- Do not talk about how to cheat and do not use cheats to
progress in the game. Using cheats, automation software (bots),
hacks, or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to
modify the Game experience is not allowed
- Don't try to steal or trick items from other users. We delete
users who steal.
We encourage everyone to always be kind and respectful and to
report all content or behaviour that appears to be inappropriate,
suspicious or abusive. MovieStarPlanet is all about being creative
and social - this is how you move up in the game.
What happens if I break the rules?
If a player breaks the rules, they will get a warning first.
However, if unacceptable behaviour continues, players will be
locked out of using the MovieStarPlanet game for various lengths of
time depending on the severity of the infringement. Time locks
range from five minutes up to seven days and in serious
circumstances can be permanent. These blocks can be applied to all
users. If a VIP user is locked, no refund will be given. In serious
cases, MovieStarPlanet has the right to block the computer IP
address as well as the user account. This means that no one can
access MovieStarPlanet from that computer.
Note on Phishing
Always beware of phishing on the Internet. Phishing is when
someone pretends to be an official authority, for instance a staff
member of MovieStarPlanet, in order to make you reveal your
password, real name or credit card information.
All MovieStarPlanet staff, if in game, will display a
'moderator' badge. On the rare occasion MovieStarPlanet needs to
initiate contact with a user about a serious matter, we will do so